Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Yuni's excitement about meeting Hillary Clinton





How are you?, hopefully you are fine..

I would like to tell you a great things that yesterday (Thursday), on 19 February 2009, about seven journalists of Indonesia already had an oppourtunity met and also interviewed with US Secretary, Hillary Clinton at house of embassy, Cameron D Hume in Taman Suropati, Menteng, Jakarta.

It took for a half an hour, and its great moment that we already had here in having discussion with her. Also moderator by press attache US Embassy, Mr Tristram Perry.

Ms. Clinton is so nice and full of charisma. I really adored her. I had one of her pic.

The seven journalist are included from the journalist covering the US election in program emerson college, Boston.
They are mr. Muhammad Rusmadi (Rakyat Merdeka Newspaper), Simon Saragih (Kompas Newspaper), Ms.
Kiki (Trans TV), and me. At that time, we only had one question per each person in interviewing her.

Its an honour for me to had that oppourtunity in my lifetime.


keep contact and miss u all

god bless you,
yuni herlina sinambela

No comments: